Deadline: March 1st
Who should be considered for this award? Any and all of the following:
- Someone who has been an outstanding advocate for you and your programs, Someone who has given you extraordinary support in your professional endeavors.
- Someone in your school who has championed the cause of health, physical education, or dance at the local or state level.
- A passionate school administrator who took charge and went to bat for you and your program when you experienced possible serious cutbacks in staff or scheduling.
- A school administrator who has educated himself/herself to the value of quality programs and has consistently promoted said programs in your school or district.
If you know an administrator who fits one or more or these profiles, nominate this person for the Administrator Award, to be given at the next Fall IAHPERD Convention.
Criteria for this award:
- For those school administrators who have given distinguished, varied, and individual service to the profession through district and state contributions.
- For those school administrators who have advocated for quality physical education, health, and dance programs at the state and/or local level.
- All nominations must include a letter of recommendation from a member of IAHPERD.
|Nomination Form Word file|
|Nomination Form PDF file|