- Illinois Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance and American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance have a partnership with the American Heart Association nationally.
- The Illinois Association gets a percentage of the gross money earned in our state.
- Advocacy is a high priority for IAHPERD and AHA at the state level. Both associations are working together to help with efforts for physical education programs in the state.
- IAHPERD hands out over seventy thousand dollars in grants through the Jump and Hoops money raised.
- The on-line funding raising format has been upgraded to make it easier to contribute.
- The prize list and incentives have been restructured to help with the fund raising efforts.
- The curriculum for the school packages are based on heart health.