(Not more than three may be given in a year)
Deadline: March 1 of current year
A nominee must meet each of the following criteria:
- Has been an active member of IAHPERD for a minimum of ten years, and has made significant contributions to the organization. (It is interpreted that the last five years shall have been with continuous membership.)
- Has been active in the profession for fifteen years. A minimum of ten years service should have been in the State of Illinois.
- Has secured at least a master's degree in his/her field or demonstrate evidence of professional growth.
- Has been actively involved beyond just membership in other professional organizations such as School Health Association, NEA, IEA, IAPPHER, NAPEHE, etc.
- Has served IAHPERD in a variety of leadership capacities.
- Has contributed significantly to conferences or conventions, programs at the State level.
- Has contributed to the literature through articles in professional literature.
|Nomination Form Word file|
|Nomination Form PDF file|