Deadline: March 1 of current year
(Not more than three may be given in a year)
An honor award nominee must meet the following criteria:
- This honor award nominee has been an active member of IAHPERD for a minimum of ten years and has made significant contributions to the organization. (It is interpreted that the last five years shall have been with continuous membership.)
- This honor award nominee has been active in the profession for fifteen years. A minimum of ten years of service should have been in the State of Illinois.
- This honor award nominee has secured at least a master's degree in his/her field and demonstrated evidence of professional growth.
- This honor award nominee has been actively involved beyond just membership in other professional organizations such as (ILSHA, NEA, IEA, IAHPERD, NAPEHE).
- This honor award nominee has served IAHPERD in a variety of leadership capacities.
- This honor award nominee has contributed significantly to conferences or conventions and programs at the IAHPERD state level.
- This honor award nominee has contributed to the professional literature through writing or co-authoring relevant articles.
Submit honor nomination form to the IAHPERD Awards Chairperson, Marcia Berke at firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
Honor Award Winners 2022